Saturday, January 23, 2010

Anna's Feb. Kit Reveal :D

I loved all the goodies that came in this month's kit - buttons, flowers, jewels, & more! I was in a lovee mood while scrapping (I can't believe February is just around the corner!) & this kit was just what I needed to make some fun LO's of some very special people in my life.

My girls on Thanksgiving Day. I absolutely love the fun tags included in this month's kit! And Heather's pretty flowers add just the right touch :D

I based this LO of my hubby & I on a LO by Maggie Holmes that I found in an old issue of Creating Keepsakes. I just love her scrappy style. And I love love love the papers I got to work with in this kit! They are so perfect for making girl or boy LO's.

This final LO was especially fun for me to create. These girls & I have been friends for 10 years now. (see me in the pink?? these pictures are a couple of years old. better late than never, right??) We all used to live within a 1/2 mile of eachother but have all moved within the last 5 years. And even though some of us are far apart, it's as if things have never changed when we all get together. I am so blessed to have friends like that. I was excited to use the jewels on this LO & used some Prima packaging to hang them from. And the glitter buttons add just the right amount of bling too.


This kit sold out wicked fast. I can't wait to see what ya'll create with it!! (be sure you post your work in the SO gallery for us all to drool over)

--Anna

7 comments:

Thanks for being SIMPLY OBSESSED!