Monday, October 4, 2010

October Title Challenge

I am so excited to bring you this month's Title Challenge! I thought and thought about what I wanted to challenge you all to do...and I FINALLY figured it out!

Your challenge is to:

Use an actual Advertising Slogan as the title of your layout

Super simple, right??? YES! And here is my example..."Born to Ride"...it is the slogan that Harley Davidson Motorcycles uses to advertise their bikes. This is my Big Brother doing a super sensational job of posing on his Bike for me! LOL



I can't wait to see what advertisements you all decide to use!!! Make sure you load your layout nto the Simply Obsessed Gallery and link it to my thread in the DT DAres...and you will be entered into a RAK Drawing at the end of the month!

1 comment:

  1. OMG, Misty!!! This is SO COOL!! What a perfect page for that photo!! Love the lacing and distressing!!! Truly an awesome page!! Very clever challenge too!! You are always so creative!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for being SIMPLY OBSESSED!