Have your eye on the new CHA-products, but worry about the hit to your wallet? Try these tips and tricks, so you can still indulge in your scrapbooking needs!
1. Use your scraps!! If any of you are like me, you have TONS of scraps just waiting to be used!
Now is a good time to dig into your old stash and use it up!
2. Share. Order products with a friend and split packs of paper and embellishments. You can double your items without doubling the cost.
3. Go for paper! Sometimes embellishments can get expensive! Paper is an inexpensive embellishment, and allows you to create your own handmade embellishments.
4. Sell the old. Check out a local scrapbook store for “garage sale” opportunities, or sell unused items on Craig’s list or eBay.
5. Cut out on something else. Take that money that you'd normally be spending on eating out or fast food for example, and put it towards your scrappy savings.