Thursday, September 9, 2010

Nicole's September Reveal

Hi everyone.... I am so excited to share my first reveal with you.  I loved this kit so much but then of course I really love all of the kits.  My favorite things in the kit was the flower and the bingo numbers.  The flower could be used in so many ways... you could use the flower flat like how came, roll the petals under or do as I did crumble the petals to give it dimension.  I have been in California for the last few weeks so I had the chance to scrap some old family pictures.  The first layout is titled Just Us and has a picture of my mom and siblings when we were young.  I used the flower as well as some of the packaging from the butterflies and from the flower.
 Here is a close up...
For my second layout I used a picture of my Grandmother and her brother that was taken in 1932.
The third project I did was a card.  The digital image is from Mo's Digital Pencil and I colored it with Promarkers.  I used the cute bingo numbers, made my own lollipop flowers and used another piece of the packaging from the butterflies.
 Here is the inside of the card.....
I hope you have as much fun with the kit as I did and I cant wait to see all your wonderful projects in the gallery!!!!

1 comment:

Thanks for being SIMPLY OBSESSED!