Thursday, May 7, 2009

For the Busy Scrapper--sketches

Do you ever feel like you don't have enough time to scrap? You have a ton of things to do in the day and feel like scrapping gets pushed aside. I have been quite busy lately and find that a way for me to get a lot done is by using sketches. I have a few sites that I like to check out and have them bookmarked. I also like to print off sketches and keep them in a 3 ring binder for easy access. I can quickly thumb through the sketch book and see what works for my pictures on that occasion. Sketches are a great way to get a layout started. Sometimes a sketch is all you need as a jumping block and before you know it you have created a layout that looks nothing like the sketch. The next time you want to scrap but are in a time crunch, consider using a sketch to get it done quicker.

1 comment:

  1. Good idea about the sketches. What are the sketch websites you visit?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for being SIMPLY OBSESSED!