It seems like this time of the year is one of the busiest for me!!
Here lately, It seems like I have hardly any time, if NO time at all to scrap!
So today, I'm going to share some time-saving tips that have helped me
when I'm pressed for time.
Sketches are such a quick way to "map" out a LO and get it done. You can use them as is, or flip, turn, or simply just let the sketch inspire you. Here are some awesome places to check out for sketches:
52 Sketches 52 Weeks
* Get it Done in 30 minutes
- Layering three patterned papers of different sizes quickly creates a complete look.
-Pre-printed journaling spots, tags or die cuts are timesavers and alot of times, comes coordinated with patterned papers.
- Use detailed/busy background paper to add interest without adding time.
- Leave chipboard unpainted, for a natural look
- Use a large block of neutral-colored paper, which will leave an open area to add journaling, title and photo.
- Use leftover strips of patterned paper to fill empty spaces.
Hope some of these ideas and tips help you, the next time you are in a hurry to "get-it-done"!!!