Thursday, June 25, 2009

The Big Announcment!

Well hello all my fellow SO members! It's a great day here! We took our kids to the circus last night and it was SO much fun! I would go again in a heart beat. Not sure if I had more fun or the kids. laugh.

The new DT was revealed yesterday if you didn't already know. It was seriously the hardest decision I have ever had to make - I think more so than what I would name my children. lol
I just want to publically thank the "old" DT for all that they have done to make SO what it is. I seriously could have not done it without them. They took the transition of new owners in stride and embrassed me as the new owner. They were great to go along with my new ideas and run with them. Words CAN NOT express how TRUELY Grateful I am to them. Thank you SO much ladies here is the retiring DT at the end of June:

Jennifer French
Brandi Pitts
Brandy Cumberland
Suzanne Wikstrom

Please take a few minutes to thank the retiring DT! Let them know how much you will miss them.

I am excited to work with these new ladies. I can't wait to see what kind of ideas they come up with.
Returning for another term:
Abbie Torroll
Trish Harwick
Ronda Simpson
the new Ladies
Anna Buis
Lindsay Gannon
Jodi Wilton
Sarah Eclavea
Hope you all stick around to see what the new DT has in store for you!

7 comments:

  1. Thanks Jennifer, Brandi, Brandy & Suzanne! You have all been so inspirational! I hope you will all stick around with us here! And... congrats to the new team! Thanks to you too Heather! You are the best!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Ladies! I can't wait to work with you and the awesome SO kits! And thanks to the retiring DT for making SO so fun to hang around.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats ladies!!! SO ALWAYS has the best Design Teams!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! How exciting! I love the kits here...I can't wait to see all the magic they put into them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats, to the new team!! Retiring DT girlies, you will be missed on the DT, and I hope you girls stick around! SO wouldn't be the same without ya! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much to Heather for giving me this fabulous opportunity! Everyone made me feel so welcomed here when I joined and I am thrilled to now be part of the DT! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats to everyone :) I bet you're all excited.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for being SIMPLY OBSESSED!