Flipping through my pages of my scrapbook albums, I realized I didn’t have a single layout dedicated to my husband. I probably speak for the majority of us : we always seem to be scrapping our kids , special occasions, and holidays. Since Father’s Day falls in the month of June, my challenge for you this month, is to create a layout solely about your husband, father, grandfather, uncle, brother… etc… Here are some jump start questions to help you gain some inspiration:
1. Something special your husband has done for you.
2. What your husband means to you.
3. What kind of father is he? What does he do? Anything special between your kids and him?
4. The “jobs” your husband/father does in your family
5. A special moment that you will never forget between you and your husband.
I got the idea for this challenge, when my son was having surgery . I remember looking over at my husband, and seeing him looking at my son… it was a very touching moment seeing him look at my son that way. So what does a scrapper do? I snuck my camera out of purse, and took his picture. I used that picture in the following layout and all the wonderful and not so wonderful “jobs” my husband does. Have fun with this challenge, and I can’t wait to see what you create! Be sure to link it up in the gallery! Here is the layout that I created for this challenge: