Friday, June 25, 2010

Misty's July Reveal

OMGoodness! I fell in love from the moment that Heather posted the little sneaks of what to expect in the upcoming kits. My mouth began to water the moment I opened my box that contained my kit, and I got all giddy as I began cutting paper. Everything about this July kit is amazing! The colors, the embellies, the papers...absolutely everything perfectly compliments one another, and gets those creative juices flowing. So far, here is what I was able to create...and I do have more stuff, so I will have more layouts!

First up is my "Hello Sunshine" card. I used the big ol' rubon to create the front flap of my Sun shaped card. I did use my own ribbon to tie it together.


Next up is Laugh....I used the flags and the rub-ons and the buttons...just everything! These photos are of my daughter...in sequence as we took this photo shoot....First grinning, then singing, then laughing hysterically at herself! I just adore these photos and did not want to split them up into individual layout...as they show the true beauty of her nature...always smiling and happy!*I did use my own polka dot ribbon.*


Last is "Content" This is my daughter in my Mom's arms at the park about 2 years ago. Skye did not want to play, did not want to slide, did not wany anyone else to hold her...only Memaw. As I look at this photo, though, I kinda have to ask myself...Who looks more content? Skye or Memaw??? Hmmmm...that is a good question! LOL


Thank you for taking time to look at my reveal! It was sooooooo much fun to work with this YUMMY kit!!! i still have a bit more yumminess to play with, so I see another layout or two in my future with this kit!!!!

6 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous Misty! Love everything about these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your layouts are always awesome Misty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. agreed! you never disappoint! I see some scraplifting in my future!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ca-yute!! love how you used the banners and did all of your clustering!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Those are just gorgeous! I love them all!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for being SIMPLY OBSESSED!