Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Susan's Hello Sunshine Reveal

Love, love, love this kit! It is sold out, but Heather will order some more if you let her know you want it. AND YOU DO WANT IT!! HERE is the thread in the message board so you can put your name on the list. This kit is very versatile. I have completed these three layouts and have 2 more in the works. One is even a Christmas layout! Well, on with the creative stuff!

"Chloe"

This is our West Highland Terrier, Chloe. She is for once clean (she doesn't know she is suppose to be a fancy dog! She loves nothing more than to chase critters, swim in the bayou, and generally just get filthy!) She is also constantly trying to keep everyone in line as she sees fit no matter if it is human or another canine. Can you say bossy! Everything on the layout is in the kit except the ribbon and twine. Those are from my stash. I used MM Blue Lagoon Paint and a paint called Fresh Foliage to paint the banners. The letters are the yellow ones from the kit. I just peeled off the top layer because yellow did not suit the layout. The border was cut from one of the MME papers. Love that Lilly Bee Rub-on. It was just perfect to relate our story about living with Chloe! I really love the colors here!


"Hello Sunshine"

Now, I ask you who could resist using this big rub-on as a title? Not me! I used lots of small pics and rub-ons here. I even made the red envelope from the kit card stock that holds my journaling tag. I punched the confetti stars and sprinkled them around with the rhinestones from the kit! Love this one too! My daughter, Bryn, and my nephew, Cameron, are having a blast shooting each other with water in the bumper boats. They had a blast while we were in Hot Springs.


"Thoughts on You"


Here they are again. This time playing put-put golf. Funny!!! This one includes my thoughts about the two of them as a pair. I hand cut the paisley shape and popped it up. I used a rub-0n on a punched scalloped circle and adhered it to the paisley. Again the ribbons and twine are from my stash. Hope you get your hands on this awesome kit. I can't wait to get back to my other two layouts! have a great day!

4 comments:

  1. WOW!! Love them all - so bright and cheery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!! These are really great Susan!!! Love them all!! I sued the big rubon as a title too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for being SIMPLY OBSESSED!