Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Lindsay's October Kit Reveal!

Heather has spoiled us once again! This October Earth Love Kit is absolutely fabulous! I loved working with this kit and all of the goodies Heather packed inside! The add-ons are fabulous too - and there are still a few left in the store!

This card is based on a sketch from Page Maps Cards. I used one of the cute cards from the Cosmo Earth ove Elements page. I stitched the layers down and added an Earth Love chipboard piece.


The first layout I created shows Avery and her baby doll - she LOVES her baby dolls! I distressed and inked the edges of the patterned papers and created the flowers with layers of paper, the burlap from the kit (cut into cicrles), and the Flair Buttons.

I LOVE the Jillibean Soup Corrugated Alphas! I painted them with white acrylic and used them in my title along with the Cosmo Cricket chipboard. The circle around the journaling is made with the Cosmo Cricket rub-ons - they are too cute!




This page shows Avery at her best - prancing around. Avery does not walk or run - she PRANCES! I had to play on the words of one of the most popular layout titles - Tiny Dancer - and I changed it up to Tiny Prancer. Have I told you how much I love the Jilliben Soup Corrugated Alphas? I painted them pink and put Pop Dots on the back of half.I used almost the entire package of BoBunny rub-ons (an add-on this month) to create the cluster of flowers on the page.

This page was inspired by a layout I saw on the Cosmo Cricket website. When I took these pictures of Matt and Patrick on the mower together, I KNEW I wanted to create a lawn on the page! I painted the Jillibean Alphas green and machine stitched the brown border that frames the page as well as the green and brown "hills".

TFL!!!! Now go order one of these kits if you haven't already! :)

4 comments:

  1. WOW LINDSAY!! In love with your stuff! You did GREAT work!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome work Lindsay! LOVE the circles on your LO!! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layouts. I just got my kit last night and am off work tomorrow! Hoping to get lots of scrapping done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW LINDSAY!! You really, REALLY ROCKED THIS!!! LOVE WHAT YOU DID WITH THE KIT!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for being SIMPLY OBSESSED!