Thursday, October 8, 2009

Trish's October Reveal!

I cannot say enough good things about this kit! It is filled with awesome pattern papers, embellishments and those fabulous corrugated alphas! (oh those alphas... they are AWESOME!)

The birds inspired me.. I had a unfinished birdhouse in my "alterable items" box that I got on clearance at AC Moore a while back and I figured this was the perfect opportunity to use it! Does anyone know of any birds needing a home? LOL!
I continued along the bird trend to document my morning routine coffee... tweet! tweet!
Then I have been saving this quote and dreaming of something to do with it... I thought this kit would be perfect for it!

If you haven't had a chance to order this month's kit, head over at do it quickly before they are all gone! Happy Creating!

2 comments:

  1. Wow Trish! You are so creative! Love the birdhouse! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trish - that birdhouse is so stinkin' cute! I love it! Your pages are fabulous too - ove all of your title work and creative cutting with the patterned paper! Great job with the kit! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for being SIMPLY OBSESSED!