I can't wait to see what she has in store for us with the kit.
Look at what a cutie she is! Here is a little bit about Stacy! Enjoy and be sure to leave a comment!
1. How long have you been scrapping?My grandma got me into scrapping about 12 years ago, I have been in and out of it ever since. When I converted an extra room into a scrap room about 8 months ago, I have been finishing albums like crazy!
2. Who are your three favorite manufacturers?Prima, Hambly and MM
3. What three items do you tend to use the most on your pages?That's tough... I like mixing it up each time. I would have to say currently I am using alot of Thickers, PP, found items (stamps, tags, vintage report cards etc)
4. Who are your main scrapping subjects?My BF and my dog, Darwin. I do alot of vacation albums too, so those are mostly of my friends and family.
5. Where do you draw most of your inspiration from?Oh gosh... Everywhere! I'm constantly seeing websites, emails, ads that inspire a LO. Alot of times I'll get a new embellishment that will inspire me. It will dictate the color scheme and I will base my whole sketch around it.
6. If only allowed to scrap with 4 items (ie pp, chipboard, etc) for the rest of your life, what would they be??PP, flowers, bling and glimmer mist
7. What's your favorite food to snack on while scrapping?I generally don't eat while I scrap, just because I get stuff on my fingers which usually ends up on the paper. But I do enjoy a glass of wine (or two...) when I'm sitting down for awhile.
8. Do you have background noise going on while you scrap? If so, what?I definitely need to have music on. I love Pandora! It's a great website where you can create your own custom website with the music you like (which is all over the board for me). I have my laptop hooked up to some speakers and I shut the door and crank it up!
9. What's your favorite thread on SO?"The Obsession". Why? Because I'm obsessed!
10. What's your favorite part about SO??The people for sure. They are so nice and supportive. When I first came across SO, I was on the site for a few minutes when my name popped up in "Confess Here" welcoming me. It was nice to be welcomed so quickly. I've been obsessed ever since!