Thursday, September 24, 2009

Ronda's Make and Take Gift Card Holder

My project today is super quick and easy and a fun way to present your friends or loved ones with gift cards for the holidays, birthdays and other occasions! (Please excuse the poor photo quality.....I cannot seem to find a day of sunshine around here to take photos!! )
So here we go......

Start with a piece of cardstock or patterned paper, mine is 5x12. Trifold your cardstock.



This is the step where I wished I had a tool to notch this out, but I didn't, so I just used my exacto knife to create the little closure for the gift card holder.



Use a piece of patterned paper or another cardstock piece to create a little pocket for your gift card. The size, style, etc. is up to you!

Last, and most fun, finish embellishing the cover of your gift card holder!

I hope you enjoyed my make and take!! Can't wait to see yours!!! :)


~Ronda

2 comments:

Thanks for being SIMPLY OBSESSED!