Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Jodi's September Reveal

When I first opened my kit, I thought it screamed FALL! I LOVED the warm colors, and couldn't wait to dig up my fall photos from last year! Heather really out did herself this time with this kit! Its jammed packed full of embellishments!

For my first layout, I picked my two leaf photos of my daughter to scrap! I LOVE making trees, so i decided to make BIG tree on one side of the paper! I freehanded the tree, and added the those AWESOME rubon's on the trunk of the tree to give it more texture and flair! The bottom of the page I added the material to look like weathered grass and I cut out the stamped image! On the tree I punched out MANY leaves and added the cosmo cricket chipboard and gems! I love how this turned out!


Next I was inspired by the blue in the page and dug up an old photo of my sisters and I! I cut out some flowers and layered them also on one side of the photo. I took the strings off the journaling tags and inked them and tied little bows at the bottom too! I cut out the stamped image (love this one... it actually was my inspiration in finding a photo for this page!) Overall I love how versatile this kit was going from being able to do a totally "fall color" page to a cool blue page! Just awesome!

Finally I have been addicted to making cards! I said I was only going to make one... and I ended up making three! The first one I made from my husband (Just like Lindsay!)... It is our 6th anniversary on September 13th so I made a card! I used the material to make a heart, cut out some leafs, and layered it with chipboard. So here it is:

The next one I wanted to make two fall cards and I have been addicted to coloring in stamps, so the next two are cards with the kits and two of my "fallish" stamps



Happy Fall everyone! I hope you will have just as much fun with the kit as I did! I can't wait to see what you do with the kit!

3 comments:

Thanks for being SIMPLY OBSESSED!