Thursday, September 3, 2009

Lindsay's September Reveal!

Heather has done it again! I absolutely LOVED playing with this Bo Bunny Kit! I still have somuch product left and I am scrapping away! Blue and red is a favorite color combo of mine so this kit was divine to work with!


My oldest son, Patrick, had blue, orange, and brown swimtrunks this summer so I HAD to use some pictures of him at the beach with these patterned papers! I used the Making Memories Great Escape die cut for this layout. I also used the Bo Bunny Double Dot paper as my base - this was in the add-on and I just adore it! I distressed and inked the Bo Bunny papers. I used some patterned paper to make a journal tag and stitched around one of the Cosmo Cricket chip stickers (BTW, I LOVE these stickers!)
I also created a card for my sweet DH - his birthday is in a few weeks! Again, I distressed and inked the edges of the patterned papers for a softer look. I rounded the corners of my cardstock base and the patterned paper that was against it for a cohesive look. The sentiment says it all - another Cosmo chp sticker!
This last layout is based on a sketch by Beck Fleck at PageMaps. I loved this photo the moment I captured it and knew Becky's sketch with a 5x7 and the Bo Bunny Gypsy papers would be perfect to scrap it! Another piece of Bo Bunny Double Dot served as the base and I cut the Gygpsy circular die cut in half and used it as my anchor. I created paper pleats down the left side of the picture and used the Bo Bunny rub-ons throughout the page. I just loved the Dodlebug jewels and couldn't stop using them!

Thanks so much for looking at my creations! You can see more details on the layouts on my blog: http://lindsaysthreelittleblessings.blogspot.com/ I have another page created with this fabulous kit to share with you next week for my photography challenge - I hope you'll join me!

2 comments:

  1. WOW! You so rocked this kit! LOVE your creations girlie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOOOOOVE what you did with the kit!! Such beautiful work! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for being SIMPLY OBSESSED!