Thursday, September 3, 2009

Jodi's September Sketch Challenge

Its hard to believe its September! September is always such a busy month, and a great way to get the most out of your time is to use a sketch. This month I had so much fun creating a sketch for Simply Obsessed! So here it is:

Now I know the layout I decided to create was totally out of season, but I have been meaning to scrap these pictures for a long time! So here is what I came up with:


I made the dandelion from tissue paper and added glitter and flower soft. The vine is made out of a paper bag! I painted it and distress it, modged podged it, then twisted it up to look like a stem! You can also use this technique to make a fall branch or tree! So much fun! Can't wait to see you play around with the sketch! Have fun!

1 comment:

  1. Jodi, your sketch is fabulous but your layout is DIVINE!!!! Love that flower and stem - girl you are RAWKN - the mojo MUST have returned! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for being SIMPLY OBSESSED!