Thursday, September 10, 2009

Lindsay's Photography Challenge!

I am STILL scrapping with the fabulous September Bo Bunny kit that Heather has created for all of us! The gorgeous aquas, oranges, and browns reind me of a late summer beach trip when everyone is tanned and bathing suit colors shine from the warmth of kids' skin.

I had this great picture of my DD Avery singing to herself and playing in the sand. I sat and watched for about 5 minutes and captured only a few photos - I couldn't take my eyes off of her pudgy little arms that are slowly becoming slender, the way her little pink lips move when she sings, and her cute sun-kissed curls blowing in the wind. When I saw the picture I took, I was unhappy with it . . .

. . . so I simply cropped it!

When I began creating a page with the pictures, I realized that I DID want to include the first picture because her sininging and the motion of the car are what drew me to watch her in the first place. My challenge to you is to create a page with two photos - the original and the cropped version.

I can't wait to see what you come up with!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for being SIMPLY OBSESSED!