Thursday, December 3, 2009

Guest Designer ScrappinJen!

We are so lucky to have the very talented Jen be our GD for December! I can't wait to see what she does with the kit, but in the mean time here is a little bit about Jen.

1. Where do you live? wherever the United States Navy sends us… currently outside Norfolk, VA
2. Do you have any kids?HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Sorry, that was a funny one. Yep, we have 5 kiddos under 9.
3 Do you have any pets? Not a chance. (See answer #2).
4.What was the last book you read? I’m almost embarrassed to admit. I’m still reading the Harry Potter series. I think I’m on book 5. Not a lot of time for leisurely reading amongst the laundry and groceries.
5.Do you like to cook? Love to cook. Probably comes from the fifteen years I spent working in the restaurant business growing up.
6.What's your favorite food? I never met a baked good I didn’t like.
7.Do you have brothers and sisters?Yes, one sister in Heaven.
8. Which sport do you like?Love to watch college basketball. Go Boilers!! <3>9.Have you ever lived in another country?Not yet, although my husband’s job could send us to Japan one day.
10.Have you ever met a famous person? Lots of political people including President Ronald Reagan and Prime Minister (from England)Margaret Thatcher
11.How do you spend your free time? Another funny one. I play with paper & glue, that’s it.
12.What super-power would you most like to have, and why? I’m not sure if this qualifies as one or not but, I’d like a super power to magically put away all of my laundry. Nothing big, just that. I’m a simple girl.

Welcome aboard, Jen! Can't wait to see what you have in store for us!

1 comment:

Thanks for being SIMPLY OBSESSED!