Sunday, December 6, 2009

On the 6th day of Christmas...

Sarah was back with some gift ideas!

I have seen these cute little cookie pails popping up all over. I bought the container for a dollar at Michaels and then filled it with some sugar cookies (that I bought, but shhhh, it will be our secret). I am going to give it to the secretary at our school as a little Christmas surprise. I am also going to to make some for my fellow teachers and family. I tried to keep it simple so it would be easy and fast to make lots of these. And isn't this paper cute? I used the Cosmo Cricket Jolly by Golly collection.

And if you eat cookies you need some hot cocoa to wash them down. I used a cellophane bag (you can buy packages of these at crafts stores) to hold my hot cocoa packet and left over paper from the Dec. SO kit to decorate it.

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Thanks for being SIMPLY OBSESSED!