Thursday, December 10, 2009

A Photography Challenge for You!

With the holidays just around the corner, I feel crazy coming up with more things for me to do - like upoad the 1,000s of pictures I have taken in the past few weeks! I thought I would challenge you to use something you probably already have.

I do not scrap older photos often. I have thousands - almost a million I feel - of my kids. When I saw the December kit with the Collage Press paper, it had a crisp vintagey feel to me. I felt the papers were perfect for any photos - new or old.

I had so much fun scrapping this old photo of my sister from 1983 - I love the nightgown she has on and my uncle peeking out from behind her. I love that you almost can't make out the black carpet in my grandparents' living room because of all of the presents on the floor.


My challenge to you is to scrap an old photo - it must be AT LEAST 10 years old. Post it in the Gallery and link it up to the Challenge Thread on the Message Board. I can't wait to see what you come up with!

1 comment:

  1. Some people just aren't that old ;) Just kidding I LOVE this LO though, the colors are amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for being SIMPLY OBSESSED!