Sunday, May 2, 2010

ChAlLeNgE TiMe ---tItLe

Happy Monday everyone! I have a challenge for you today. My challenge is to use a song title as your layout title. I decided to use the song title "Then" by Brad Paisley. Here is my layout using the May SO Kit:
"THEN"

The photo is one of me when I was about four. (Check out the lovely fabric on the chair--YIKES!) I used the title as a jumping off point for the journaling. It reads: I couldn't have known how perfect my life would be. I just knew that I was happy. I am glad for what I had Then.
Okay, now it is your turn. Pick a song title and create a layout. Then, upload to the gallery and link it to THIS POST on the message board. Be sure to tell us the artist of your song. Can't wait to see what ya got! Have a great day! Susan

2 comments:

  1. That is GORGEOUS Susan!!! I LOVE that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great challenge and i love the journaling around the mainblock.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for being SIMPLY OBSESSED!