1. I have been scrapping for 15 years. Yes it is true I started at 18!
2. My 3 favorite manufacturers are: Sassafrass Lass, October Afternoon, and Jenni Bowlin
3. The 3 items I tend to use on all my pages are in no particular order ( I wouldn't want to offend an embellishment here) BLING, Ink, and some type of metal.
4. My main scrappy subjects are near and dear to my heart. They are my 6 kids and my amazing husband.
5. Usually my inspiration comes from songs. A lyric here a title there. I just see my life through music. That is where most of my titles and journaling are inspired from.
6. If I only was allowed to scrap with 4 items for the rest of my life I am not sure if I could do it. But here is what I would choose first patterned paper, bling, chipboard, and paint.
7. I don't typically snack while scrapping though smudged chocolate could pass of as distressing ink. I usually drink Iced Tea while scrapping. Cool, refreshing and caffeinated.
8. DO you have background noise going on while you scrap? If so, what?
9. My favorite part of SO is that I jumped right in and I felt like I fit. It is so nice to be in a place where everyone is supportive and encouraging a common obsession ( I mean craft yes I meant to say craft).
Here is her take on Lindsays Sketch Below: