Friday, July 23, 2010

Hello Queen Bee!!!

Have you seen the August kit yet???? This kit is gorgeous!!! I can't believe how beautiful the yellows, teals and grays look together. And don't forget about all the embellishments. Wow!! I created two layouts and a card and still have tons left over.

For my first layout I chose this picture my husband snapped of Frances and myself at the riverwalk on Saturday afternoon. I didn't even know he took the picture and when I was looking through the photos later than day this one made me a little teary eyed. She is growing so fast and it is sad knowing I won't be able to hold her like this forever. I punched holes in the cork to make a button and put some twine through and used the diecuts from the add-ons for my journaling. Then I cut up the Prima Pearls so I would have enough for my next layout.



For my second layout I choose this photo of Frances running through the grass. I snapped this while she was running away from me and then edited it in photoshop. I layered lots of the patterned paper and made more buttons out of the cork circles. Then I added the rest of the prima pearls, some of the diecuts from the addons and some stitching.


And for my last project I created this card from one of the diecuts.



There's a few kits left in the Simply Obsessed store and you definitely don't want to miss this one!!

4 comments:

  1. Love the follow your dreams layout! It is so pretty! Awesome projects as always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your projects are awesome and little Frances is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SOOOOO Gorgeous! Sarah, you are amazing! LOVE IT ALL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great stuff! love the photos and those flowers on the card are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for being SIMPLY OBSESSED!