Thursday, July 1, 2010

Photo Challenge!

It's July 1st! (Already? Can you believe it?) You know what that means, don't you? New Challenges!! I hope you enjoy my challenge for you this month!

One of my favorite things about summer is camping! One of our favorite camping spots is at Tugaloo State Park right here in Lavonia, Georgia. We have this camping spot that is way out on this little point. When we stay there we are blessed with both the most gorgeous sunsets AND sunrises.

This is what we go to bed to every night:



And this is what I wake up to every morning:



If you haven't guessed already...my challenge for you this month is to photograph some sunsets or sunrises. I sure can't wait to see what take! I bet they are going to be gorgeous!! Post them in this thread, here, in the forum.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for being SIMPLY OBSESSED!