Thursday, November 12, 2009

A color challenge for you!

My color challenge for you is to use these colors on a card or layout. So how did I come up with these particular colors you ask? My inspiration was the lovely SO November kit!


I just loved the November Pink Paislee kit. So much so I couldn't let any of it go to waste!
Do remember the Prima flowers and swirls in the kit? Of course you do, how can you forget those! When I was taking them out of the package I pulled out the colored inserts as well, took off the product and made my layouts. When I was cleaning my scrap space I was about to throw those out when something caught my eye. I noticed the design on them was really pretty and couldn't bear throwing them away. So this card was born!

I used the Prima packaging and flowers left over from the Amber Road paper. You may remember those butterflies too, those are from the Jenni Bowlin/ Graphic 45 kit. The colors looked a little drab so I used the dark pink button from my stash to give it a splash of color.

Please upload your finished projects to the SO gallery because we would love to see them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for being SIMPLY OBSESSED!