Simply Obsessed December Guest Designer Contest
Due: November 15, 2009
We'd like to see your layout include a title, photo(s) and journaling. Layouts will be judged by the public and our design team. The winning layout will earn a spot on our team for the month of December, and this Guest Designer will get to work with one of our monthly kits.
Rules of our Guest Designer Contest:
1. One (1) layout entry per person.
2. Entry must use the following critiera:
Since the holidays are a time of giving, being with those you love and being Thankful. We would like you to create a LO
* using the word “Gift” in your title
*include a family photo letting it be the main focus
3. Your layout must be NEWLY CREATED for this contest and not posted elsewhere during the contest period. After the contest is over, you can post your creation wherever you'd like.
4. Deadline for entries is November 15th, midnight EST. All voting will be done by November 21st.
5. All entries must be e-mailed to email@example.com by November 15th midnight EST. All entries will be posted on the website for public and Design Team voting on November 16th. The more votes the more chances to win the Guest Design Team spot!
6. Due to increased international shipping times and our tight due dates, we are no longer able to accept international submissions for our Guest Designer Contest, with the exception of Canadian entries. Canadian entries ARE still being accepted. If you are not physically located in the continental United States or Canada, we cannot accept your submission.
7. You must not have been a Guest Design Team Member here at Simply Obsessed in the last six months. If it's been over that time period, feel free to enter again.
8. Being active on the message board while the contest is going.
If you're chosen as a Guest Designer for Simply Obsessed:
1. You'll be contacted via a private message, and you'll be required to accept the position within 3 days of notification.
2. Your photo and bio will be featured on our blog and we will need these within a few days of your acceptance.
3. You'll receive the December kit and will be required to complete at least 2 layouts and 1 project (altered piece, card, etc.) with the kit. These must be uploaded to the sent to Simply Obsessed via e-mail by December 6th.
4. You will also be required to make a LO based on a sketch by one of the Design Team members and also write an article – all to be posted on the blog.
5. You will have a week of posting the Questions for the day on the message board.
6. We love getting to know you and so do our members. You'll participate in the forums by posting a minimum of 5 times a week.
Have fun and can't wait to see all the entries!