Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Ronda's November DT Reveal

Good Morning, girls!!!
I'm so excited about this months kit!! It has to be one of my FAVORITES ever!!
I LOVE fall, and I LOVE the colors in this kit! The good thing about this kit, is it is versatile. You don't have to use it for fall photos, everyday photos will work too!
Falling For You-
I actually played off of the word "fall" in this one, to go with the theme. I absolutley LOOOVE the Prima flowers that were included in this kit! Can't get enough of them!

Me & You, Us-
These were quick snapshots DH and I took while on our cruise last week! We hardly ever have pics together, so I scrap them when we do. The handmade buttons that Heather included in the kit are just adorable!

Thanks-Card
I added the letters and used the bling from last months kit to complete this card
I cannot wait to see what you do with your kit!!
Have a great day, ladies! :)
~Ronda

3 comments:

  1. LOVE YOUR CREATIONS RONDA!!! I used the same title on mine too! hehehe!! LOVE EVERYHING!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome work Ronda! The layout of you and your husband is so sweet. I love it all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. GORGEOUS work Ronda! I love that you included a picture of yourself this month! You RAWKD this kit girlie! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for being SIMPLY OBSESSED!