Thursday, November 5, 2009

November Guest Designer!!

The VERY Talented Mette Kallander is November's Guest Designer!

I have loved her work from the very beginning! I can't wait to see what she does with November's kit. I asked her a few questions and here are her answers:

1. How long have you been scrapping? I have been scrapping since Jan 2007, and I have loved it from moment one!

2. Who are your three favorite manufacturers? I love Pink Paisee, My Mind´s Eye and Bo Bunny

3. What three items do you tend to use the most on your pages? Except from papers... :) Buttons, flowers and rubons

4. Who are your main scrapping subjects? My family = myself, my husband and my wonderful kids

5. Where do you draw most of your inspiration from? From scrappy magazines. I love Scrapbook Trends.

6. If only allowed to scrap with 4 items (ie pp, chipboard, etc) for the rest of your life, what would they be?? Patterned papers, rubons, flowers and buttons... But it would be soooo hard!!!!! I love to have much decorations on my pages! :)

7. What's your favorite food to snack on while scrapping? Just a cup of tea or if I scrap in the weekend evening - a glass of red wine! :)

8. DO you have background noise going on while you scrap? If so, what? I often have the TV on... I don´t watch it, but I like to have som noise around my while scrapping.

9. What's your favorite thread on SO? The Scuttlebutt

10. What's your favorite part about SO?? All the friendly ladies. It feels like home!

There you have it! Please congratulate her and look forward to seeing her work posted in the next few days!

1 comment:

Thanks for being SIMPLY OBSESSED!