Friday, November 6, 2009

Jodi's November Reveal!

I was so excited to see what this month's kit was, and even more excited when I finally got to play with it! The hardest part was choosing the pictures to go with it, because I had so many fall photos that would could with this amazing paper line!!! Here is the first layout I created:

This picture was taken at the pumpkin farm... we were waiting to go on the hayride, and it became a perfect spot for a photo! I don't usually a lot of "me"... but I love how this turned out! The add-on Prima Fleurs were the perfect embellie to this layout!!

Here is my next layout:


This was also taken at the pumpkin farm in the HAY BAIL jumping area! both my kids had such a ball there! It was hard to get them out! Jordan ended up covered in Hay.. but it was well worth it!

I also made three cards for my reveal! This kit was perfect for making your fall cards! Here is what I came up with:





I also have one more layout to share with you... but you have to wait for that one... it will be revealed for my title prompt challenge! so until then.... HAVE a GREAT WEEKEND!

3 comments:

Thanks for being SIMPLY OBSESSED!