Thursday, April 15, 2010

April Title Challenge

Hello, Sarah here with a title challenge for you!

Now that all the major holidays are past us, I have so many pictures to scrap. It is so fun to get out those pictures and look through them. I am tempted to scrap my new spring pictures, but looking back at all the holidays and special days that have passed always gives me the inspiration I need to get a layout scrapped.

My challenge for April is to get out those holiday photos and scrap them and of course since this is a "title" challenge include the name of the holiday in the title. Here is an example layout of "My Little Valentine".




Have fun and I can't wait to see what you create! Please link them up in the Simply Obsessed forum and gallery when you are done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for being SIMPLY OBSESSED!