Thursday, April 22, 2010

Ronda's DT May Reveal!!!

Happy May! (well almost!)
I can't believe we are already about to enter the 5th month of the year! I just love the springtime with all of the beautiful blooming flowers, and butterflies! This months kit is PERFECT for your Spring or Easter pictures! Or you can even use this kit to make GORGEOUS Mother's Day cards! ;)
There are beautiful colors of plums, purples, shades of pinks, oranges, and brown! Such a beautiful combination of color! Not to mention the emnbellishments that coordinate perfectly with this stunning kit!
YOu will drool over the handmade flowers and brads, and the glittered butterfly! Beautiful!
Here is what I did with May's kit using Crate Paper Pink Plum.

"She's So Charming"
I've been taking a photography class, and these are some practice shots of my youngest daughter. She was very good about letting me practice on her! I used the big glittered butterfly here, and made swirls with the little "pebbles" that came with the kit, and added some Cinnamon Stickles for more bling!


"Be You"
This is a photo of my oldest daughter. She is unique, and I'm so proud of her for being who she is no matter what. I added the decorative clip from the kit, and brought out the yellows by adding some Jenni Bowlin butterflies from my stash, and some alphas.

"You Are Special To Me" CARD
I thought this card would be perfect for someone special! And these papers and cardtock stickers were perfect for a quick and easy card! :)


11 comments:

  1. JUST GORGEOUS!!!! I love everything, Ronda!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you absolutely rocked this kit, ronda. This is so totally you. Love the butterfly and the swirls. I love thise little pebbles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just gorgeous as always Ronda! Your photos blow me away every time. You are just so talented.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, thanks so much!! This kit IS totally right up my alley! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for being SIMPLY OBSESSED!