Thursday, April 22, 2010

Sarah's Pink Plum Reveal

t's almost like Heather put this kit together just for me- LOL! It has all my favorites- the colors pink, brown and orange, butterflies, flowers, handmade brads, cardstock stickers, and more!!! I couldn't ask for anything more! I love, love, love this kit!

I thought the colors were perfect for Easter so I chose to do two Easter layouts. The first is of Frances on her Easter Egg hunt. She had so much fun and carried her basket of eggs all over like they were here little treasures. I used the cricut to cut my title from the patterned paper and added some ribbon from my stash. You see I got online just a little too late to have the addons shipped with my kit :(. I am kicking myself for that! I would have loved to use that delicous add on ribbon. So don't make my mistake and hurry up and order yours. I noticed some were already gone.





My second layout is of Frances after Easter dinner. The Easter Bunny put some bubbles in her basket and she had never seen bubbles before. After dinner we went out to try them. She didn't quite get the hang of it. That's why there's no bubbles in the picture! I used the rubons on the side of my photo. I am usually afraid of rubons, but these went on so smooth. I also used some letter stickers from my stash. And look at those brads! Can you believe Heather made those??? She is just soooooo talented!






For my last project I made a wall hanging for my living room. It is an 8 x 8 chipboard page I had left over from an old chipboard album. I covered it with patterned paper and then embellished it with flowers and butterflies I cut out of the patterened paper. I also clipped on that gorgeous butterfly. I couldn't stand to have it hidden in an album somewhere. It was just too pretty. I used a picture of Frances and I from mothers day last year so I cut out the word "mother" from the cardstock stickers to fit across the photo instead of vertically. I used repositionable adhesive on my photo so I can change it out each year. I will add a new picture of us from this Mother's day in a few weeks.



Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoy your kit as much as I did! I have so much paper and embellies left over to make a few more layouts. I am going to save it for my Mother's Day pictures.

4 comments:

  1. Just gorgeous, Sarah! LOVe everything...and you wall hanging is FAB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! Beautiful projects, Sara!! I'm not surprised though----you always RoCk!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE Your creations Sarah! You always amaze me!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love it all, especially love the wall hanging that you can switch out!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for being SIMPLY OBSESSED!