Friday, April 2, 2010

Ronda's April DT Reveal!!!

Happy Easter Weekend!! I really love this time of year where everything is fresh and new. The flowers are blooming and everything is turning green again! Lots of color popping up everywhere!!! Speaking of colors......You are going to LOVE the colors in this months kit!!!! #1 It's October Afternoon (huge plus in my book! :) #2 This kit will go with ANY of your photos, and #3. You will LOVE the colors!!
This kit is so versatile! Here is what I've done with April's kit!! :)

You Make My Heart Smile


Living the Good Life

Thrift Shop Notecard
Hurry over , and purchase your kit today, before they are ALL gone!!
Have a great weekend! :)
~Ronda


4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Ronda!! I ADORE what you've done with this kit! Can't WAIT to get mine! :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just Beautiful, Ronda! I LOVE everything!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous work Ronda! Love these!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for being SIMPLY OBSESSED!