Thursday, April 8, 2010

Susan's Layout Challenge

Happy Spring everyone! I hope you are getting to enjoy this beautiful weather we have been having! Well by now you all know how much I LOVE the April Kit and how versatile I think it is and how much I love to scrap older photos using it! So, when I was thinking about my challenge I decided that this was the route to take. I also wanted to include a little scraplift angle to it since we are doing the Scrap Relay in the forum. So here is my challenge to you:
1.Create a layout using photos of yourself/siblings when you were very young.
2. Scraplift a scrappy person who is a real inspiration to you.

For my example I used a pic of myself when I was four at Easter. I used it twice, once in color and once in black and white. My layout is a scrap lift of one Stephanie Howell did of her girls. I love her work, so simple and fresh! Not to mention her sweet personality. I read her blog regularly.

"Four Years"


I hope to see many of you play along as I so enjoyed doing this layout about myself and lifting a layout I loved. Please link your creations to THIS THREAD in the forum. Give us a little background on the pics and tell us who your scrappy inspiration was! I look forward to seeing what ya got!! Happy Thursday , Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for being SIMPLY OBSESSED!