Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Pinks & Browns & Bears, Oh My!! by Jenny

Hello all you Simply Obsessed fans. Jenny here with you today to share some of the projects I created with May's Pink Plum kit. I absolutely love playing with scrapbook kits. I love the challenge of creating something with a set pile o stuff. It really pushes me creatively. I also love kits because it makes me play outside of my comfort zone. It gets me to dive into a paper line or company, I may not have worked with before.



Simply Obsessed's May kit does not disappoint. This kit is flippin amazing. The richness of the pinks and browns and oranges is absolutely spectacular. And don't get me started on the B sides of the papers either. Heather actually made her own brads?!? I got the main kit plus the cardstock add-on (had to have the quicksand cardstock) and the ribbon add-on (check out the pink ribbon below) and the chipboard stickers. I know, I know ... greedy, greedy. With that said, I slammed out 3 layouts and still have a TON of goodies left to play with...









Check back tomorrow for even more inspiration. Can't wait to see what YOU create with Pink Plum.



5 comments:

  1. Wow Jenny!!! Your projects are always so inspiring!! GREAT job with the kit!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Love them all Jenny! They are just all so gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice job, Jenny! Love them all!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just Beautiful Jenny!! I love love love that layout with the feet!!!! Everything is just adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for being SIMPLY OBSESSED!