Thursday, April 8, 2010

Speaking of Colors!

Hey there! It's Elizabeth here to talk to you about color.
Color plays such an important part in our lives, I simply couldn't live without it myself!
If you feel like I do, then while scrappin' you want to find the perfect color combos that you can when you are creating.
Sometimes though, its fun to put together a color combo that you don't normally or one that you don't do often. As of late the color schemes don't seem to be primary.
So I thought to do a color challenge and go back to the basics!
Primary colors make a statement all the while showing boldness and strength too!

So your challenge should you chose to accept it, is to follow this color scheme



These colors can work with just about anything! The skies the limit with this color combo, so I cannot wait to see what you create with it and how you chose to do this challenge!

Here is what I created using this color scheme:

If you participate, you can put it in the gallery and I'll draw a name for a winner of a RAK from me at the end of the month!!! Make sure that you put it in the gallery and also link it up to here so we can all check it out!

Some more shots:


Have fun and remember going back to the basics in the color wheel just might give you the jump start you need to create!

This is where I found the Color Combo. Click the link to check it out!


Elizabeth


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for being SIMPLY OBSESSED!